- 229.00€ inc. Vat
We are thrilled to announce that our next Jumpplus Instructor Course Level 1 will be taking place in Prague, dates to be confirmed.
Looking forward to welcoming all applicants who are ready to learn more about a simple tool, master some great skills and forward it to their future students!
Upon completing the course, you will be awarded by a Jumpplus Certificate, certifying your ability to lead jump rope classes.
There are no prerequisites to enrol our Level 1 Course, however, those who have a degree in any sport related field are welcome to include it into their application. The course aims at serving both professional and competitive athletes, as well as fitness enthusiasts, by providing training and teaching methods for individual and group workout programs.
Upon completion of our training course you will be able to:
– perform a variety of special jump rope skills
– adjust jump rope exercises to different fitness levels
– cue and correct common mistakes with jump ropes
– lead a jump rope oriented warm up/fitness class
– design a sport specific jump rope workout
Jumpplus Level 1 Course Package includes:
– Hard Copy of Course Materials
– Regular Support from Education Specialist
– 1 rope, 1 pair of socks, 1 T-shirt
– Video Access to Jumpplus Classes
– Creative Collection of Routines
- Kangaburn Instructors – 25%
- Active Teachers : – 20%
- University Students: -20 %
- Active Personal Trainers: -15%
Completing this course will qualify you for Jumpplus Instructor Course Level 2.
If you need any further information, do not hesitate to get in touch!
For Level 2 Jumpplus Instructor Course we welcome our Instructors who have already completed their Level 1 Training and are eager to extend their knowledge with not only new tricks but plenty of new training ideas!
We devote special segments for:
– jump rope group classes
– children classes
– teaching methods
– competitive jump rope trainings
– injury prevention
– complimentary exercises (mobility, strength and stretching)
– skill level evaluation
We also go into details for Crossfit trainings and Team Building jump rope projects.
We offer discounts:
– Kangaburn Instructors – 25%
– Active Teachers : – 20%
– University Students: – 15%
– Active Personal Trainers: – 15%
Completing this course will qualify you for Jumpplus Instructor Course Level 3.
If you need further information feel free to contact us!
- 59.90€ inc. Vat
Are you ready to workout with us from the comfort of your home?
We have put together your “most wanted” training program consisting of 5 different sessions:
– Jumpplus Cardio (40 min)
– Jumpplus Burn (40 min)
– Jumpplus Body (42 min)
– Jumpplus Core (46 min)
– Jumpplus Flex (32 min)
By purchasing Jumpplus Fitness you will be granted the access to all of above workouts, as well as a free online live training session with us that we can schedule together!
After you received your access code to the videos, what you need to prepare:
You are ready to get in the best shape ever!
- 15.00€ inc. Vat
Jumpplus Mini Bands are one of our favourite products besides jump ropes! Durable, long-lasting and high quality material for an excellent workout! Easy to carry around, you can work all your muscles, change the difficulty level by working with a different colour band!
Make sure to add it to your training equipments, you will not regret it!
Upon completing your order, delivery can be expected within 3-6 business days in Europe, 7-9 business days outside of Europe!
- 319.00€ inc. Vat
- We accept and are happy for you to love other sports
- We focus on helping coaches, teachers train their athletes, students to their maximum potential when it comes to jumping rope!
- We love to share ideas with you, trigger your creativity and help you with hints on how to include jump rope into your/your students’ training plans!
- We provide videos made by several times World & European Champion Jump Ropers, who are also graduated as physical education teachers & personal trainers!Advantages:
- The ropes don’t require a lot of space for storing
- Easy to access & economic
- Students can work individually
- They can work in pairs
- They can also work in groups
- You can use music
- You can measure the improvement of your students
- You can set challenges …by time
- You can create a performance etcDISADVANTAGES
If you know about one, please let us know!