41.90€ inc. VatQuick View
Jumpplus DD Beaded Ropes are often used for a team of 3 or 4, for a Double Dutch routine. The ropes are easy to turn, just as with single ropes with Double Dutch too, the handles are slightly longer, to support the turning combinations. The ropes come in pairs (2 ropes are included) and can be used indoors and outdoors, however, to protect your joints, we strongly recommend sports floor for your trainings.
Choose the colours you like the most and create your own design!
Upon completing your order, delivery can be expected within 7 – 21 business days in Europe, 7 – 30 business days outside of Europe with Standard Postal Services.
Due to COVID-19 delivery might be delayed.
359.00€ inc. VatQuick View
- We accept and are happy for you to love other sports
- We focus on helping coaches, teachers train their athletes, students to their maximum potential when it comes to jumping rope!
- We love to share ideas with you, trigger your creativity and help you with hints on how to include jump rope into your/your students’ training plans!
- We provide videos made by several times World & European Champion Jump Ropers, who are also graduated as physical education teachers & personal trainers!Advantages:
- The ropes don’t require a lot of space for storing
- Easy to access & economic
- Students can work individually
- They can work in pairs
- They can also work in groups
- You can use music
- You can measure the improvement of your students
- You can set challenges …by time
- You can create a performance etcDISADVANTAGES
If you know about one, please let us know!