229.00€ inc. VatQuick View
We are thrilled to announce that our next Jumpplus Instructor Course Level 1 will be taking place in Prague, dates to be confirmed.
Looking forward to welcoming all applicants who are ready to learn more about a simple tool, master some great skills and forward it to their future students!
Upon completing the course, you will be awarded by a Jumpplus Certificate, certifying your ability to lead jump rope classes.
There are no prerequisites to enrol our Level 1 Course, however, those who have a degree in any sport related field are welcome to include it into their application. The course aims at serving both professional and competitive athletes, as well as fitness enthusiasts, by providing training and teaching methods for individual and group workout programs.
Upon completion of our training course you will be able to:
– perform a variety of special jump rope skills
– adjust jump rope exercises to different fitness levels
– cue and correct common mistakes with jump ropes
– lead a jump rope oriented warm up/fitness class
– design a sport specific jump rope workout
Jumpplus Level 1 Course Package includes:
– Hard Copy of Course Materials
– Regular Support from Education Specialist
– 1 rope, 1 pair of socks, 1 T-shirt
– Video Access to Jumpplus Classes
– Creative Collection of Routines
- Kangaburn Instructors – 25%
- Active Teachers : – 20%
- University Students: -20 %
- Active Personal Trainers: -15%
Completing this course will qualify you for Jumpplus Instructor Course Level 2.
If you need any further information, do not hesitate to get in touch!