The Jumpplus Instructor Online Training Course (Level 1) is highly recommended to those who are eager to improve their coordination, condition, concentration, who are ready to challenge their creativity and would like to be prepared to offer their customers the latest updates on jump ropes!
There are no prerequisites to take a The Jumpplus Instructor Online Training Course Level 1.
However, those who have a degree in any sport related field are welcome to include it into their application. The course aims at serving both professional and competitive athletes, as well as fitness enthusiasts, by providing training and teaching methods for individual and group workout programs.
Upon completion of our training course you will be able to:
- perform a variety of special jump rope skills
- adjust jump rope exercises to different fitness levels – cue and correct common mistakes with jump ropes – lead a jump rope oriented warm up/fitness class
- design a sport specific jump rope workout
- 1 Jump Rope of your choice (cable or beaded rope)
- 1 Jumpplus T-shirt
- 1 Jumpplus Course Booklet
- 1 Jumpplus USB stick with course videos
After you have completed the course, you will enjoy:
- Discount on Products (-20%)
- Regular Support from Education Specialist
- Video Access to Jumpplus Classes
- Creative Collection of Routines
- Musical Support
The following qualifications are granted a discount for our course:
- KangaBurn Instructors: 20%
- Active School Teachers: 20%
- University Students: 20 %
- Active Personal Trainers: 10%
Completing this course will qualify you for Jump Rope Training Course Level 2.
If you would like to know more about our courses, get in touch with us: