- 40.00€View the product
Jumpplus Long Beaded Ropes are often used for a team of 3 or 4, for a Double Dutch routine. The ropes are easy to turn, just as with single ropes with Double Dutch too, the handles are long, to support the turning combinations. The beads and handles can come in different colors, and depending on how big of a team you would like to work with, the ropes can be sized accordingly.
- 319.00€View the product
- We accept and are happy for you to love other sports
- We focus on helping coaches, teachers train their athletes, students to their maximum potential when it comes to jumping rope!
- We love to share ideas with you, trigger your creativity and help you with hints on how to include jump rope into your/your students’ training plans!
- We provide videos made by several times World & European Champion Jump Ropers, who are also graduated as physical education teachers & personal trainers!Advantages:
- The ropes don’t require a lot of space for storing
- Easy to access & economic
- Students can work individually
- They can work in pairs
- They can also work in groups
- You can use music
- You can measure the improvement of your students
- You can set challenges …by time
- You can create a performance etcDISADVANTAGES
If you know about one, please let us know!